Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CAS79 - Gardens from Splitcoast

Hi All
I had such a good day yesterday until time to write my post.  I cleaned the kitchen from the weekend, which is always a disaster on Monday's.  I completed the Clean & Simple challenge on Splitcoaststampers which you can find here.  I walked 5 km's to the Sew Divine there and back.  If your in the Edmonton area and like fabrics, you should check it out.  Let the kiddies play in the backyard and made supper.  put the kiddies to bed and then helped hubby tile the basement bathroom.  We were on the last 3 tiles when the power went out.  Of course we were working on the only room in the house without a window LOL.  The power came on for about 10 minutes and then went out again.  I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to post daily.  Oh well, I guess there will just be 2 today. :)

So onto the card.....


Here was my first thoughts

Then I actually read the words on the inchies
I didn't think that Happy Birthday went with it.

But what if your friend has been on your mind a lot and its her bithday
it could work but not on same page

it was too simple for me with the three inchies
i pulled out a texure plate for the white

but i really wanted to add some Pear Pizzazz paper
and border punches layer nicely
 so i added a scallop border to bottom

and I try to recycle almost everything
even the little holes punched out with the eyelet border

my finished front

and inside

Hope you enjoyed the extra pictures and thoughts.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter