Saturday, August 7, 2010

First Blog Challenge!

Hey All
I've been wanting to create a blog for months now.  I've been to scared to do it.  Last night the last thing on My To Do list was go through emails.  And as I was doing that, I got a new email from Stamping 411 with the Friday's Sketch Challenge.  So I thought:  Why Not!.  I finished the card last night.  I decided the card would be a great way of starting my blog.  So here I am, trying to figure out the ins and outs of blogging. 

Check out Stamping 411's Saturday-sketch-challenge-163 and here is my card.

 Let me know what you think
Have a great day.

9 comments:

  1. I have this embosslet sittingin my craft room. Never used it! This is so beautiful! I love the color scheme and the double ribbon treatment! Thanks so much for playing with stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on accomplishing something from your to-do list: A BLOG!!! I was very hesitant as well when I first started. I did and you and just jumped right in.
    Your card is lovely and that embossed sentiment is perfect.
    Enjoy the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Great colors, and I love that embosslet. I'm so glad you jumped into the blogging world, and did it with Stamping 411!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card makes me want to bring this set back out....love it. I'm reaching for it now....
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ladies
    Thanks for all your comments. You made my start to Blog Space wonderful. Now if I could just figure out how to reply to all the comments. LOL.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embossed sentiment is the bomb! It adds just the right touch for this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new blog! Love your card...so pretty. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and congrats on creating your very own blog!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter